Donating to Woking Strokeability
Financial help can be given in many ways:
- Cost free Amazon donation. If you start at smile.amazon.co.uk rather than amazon.co.uk. Amazon donates 0.5% of the net purchase price to charity. AmazonSmile is the same Amazon you know. Same login, same products, same prices, same service. Support us, start shopping at smile.amazon.co.uk and choose Woking Strokeability. https://smile.amazon.co.uk/ch/1126721-0
- Make a text donation by simply texting "70085" with the word "wokingstroke n" where n is a whole number of pounds between 1 and 20.
- Visit our Virgin Giving page and make a donation or set up a fund raising event on our behalf.
- Send a donation to: Jenny White, Woking Strokeability Treasurer, Willowcroft, Send March Road, Ripley, Surrey, GU23 6JR. Please make cheques payable to 'Woking Strokeability'.
- Make an online donation through our PayPal donation page
- As an eBay seller choose a percentage of the sale price to donate to Woking Strokeability. If the item sells PayPal Giving Fund collects the donation, claims Gift Aid on our behalf, and passes on 100% of the funds.
- As an eBay buyer, checkout using PayPal and choose to add a donation to Woking Strokeability when you pay, regardless of how the item was sold.
- Our fund raising events are posted on Facebook
The Venice Marathon
On Sunday 27th October 2019 Alex and Jane Ford ran the Venice marathon in aid of The Special Olympics and Woking Strokeability. The sun was shining and Italy was beautiful. They started on the mainland and ran for 35km before crossing the Ponte della Libertà into Venice where they had the final challenge of 14 bridges up and over the canals!
A serious challange and very worthwhile; they managed to raise over £2,800 for charity.